Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013


If you ever want to experience pure joy, then let a toddler to do something they have never done before. Especially if that something involves water.


After a lunch with friends at Cantina Laredo at Bridge Street, we wandered over to the fountain so that Jack could have a little fun in the water.


Never mind that we didn't have swimming trunks or a change of clothes.


Jack had a blast playing in the water and trying to drink from the spray.


And our friends had the chance to experience a little joy that a toddler can bring.


It is hard to believe that Jack has been around long enough for this to be our second father's day. This little guy blesses us tremendously each and every day. 


I am proud of Daniel for being such a good dad who is willing to do the not-so-fun things like change Jack's diapers, even on Father's Day.


I am also thankful for my dad and my father-in-law for being such great dads (and grandpas)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...