Monday, October 15, 2007

Reata

Last night Taryn and Troy treated me to the Reata restaurant in downtown Ft Worth. The best thing about this restaurant is that it has rooftop dining. We had a fabulous late dinner overlooking Ft Worth. If you are ever in Ft Worth, I would definitely recommend this restaurant - make sure you eat on the rooftop!

We began the meal with calamari, followed by some delicious dishes and finally some incredible desserts. I was beyond stuffed by the time we left.


While we were eating, it began raining. Thank goodness we were under a metal roof and were not really affected by the rain even though we were outside.


We made it home before the big thunderstorms started. It stormed all night long - lots of lightning, thunder and big winds. It kept me awake most of the night. The storms died down sometime after 2 a.m. and then another wave came through about 7 a.m. There is the possibility of more storms this afternoon - I hope that my flight home does not get delayed...

Reata on Urbanspoon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...