Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Boring Week

No trees have fallen in our yard lately. No major catastrophes to think of, so I guess boring doesn't necessarily equal bad!

I am looking forward to the weekend... this is our 4th weekend in a row that has been booked for us. It has been great to see so many people, but we are NEVER going to finish the house! hahaha.


This weekend we are off to go backpacking with some friends from TN. Daniel and I will be heading out Friday afternoon to camp somewhere in Pisgah and then driving on to Gatlinburg early Saturday morning to meet our friends. From there, the plan is to head to Abrams Falls for an overnight backpacking trip. I am so excited! We have only been backpacking once this year and that was back in March (or Feb???).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...