Saturday, October 13, 2007

Spin Class & Sight Seeing

This morning I slept in and then Taryn and I decided to make it to the 10 a.m. spin class. It was a great idea, but I didn't know that I would need a picture ID to get into the club with the guest pass and I left my wallet at the house... so we ended having to go home without spinning :(

Instead we came home, showered and then headed out to Chipotle Grill for some tex mex. Afterwards we drove around to look at various neighborhoods so that I could get a feel of the Ft Worth/Arlington areas (just in case)...


We then made a stop at a local coffee house followed by a stop at the
Modern Museum of Art to view the Ron Mueck exhibit which was pretty amazing. On the way home, Taryn took me by the Stock Yards - evidently they drive cattle through the streets of this historic area twice a day - that would be a cool sight to see.

So today we had a pretty full day of sight seeing. We are going to try to catch a spin class tomorrow (now I know to bring my ID). Two days until I see Daniel...

1 comment:

  1. Ride On Cycling Fitness & Yoga - San Diego, CA, United States. Ride On .... Ride On Indoor Cycling offered a groupon that made the classes reasonably prized Spin Class San Diego.

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...