Sunday, October 21, 2007

Trip To The ER Part II

Daniel's bandaged thumb.
 
We had our second trip to the ER today when Daniel cut his right thumb on a saw blade.

I was out running some errands and received a call from Daniel at 2:45 saying I need to get home as fast as I could. 15 minutes later, the house was locked up and we were on our way to the ER.


The ER was pretty busy - we had to wait almost an hour before we were actually called in. We spent a total of 4 hours at the hospital - a lovely October day wasted waiting on people to see us.


Daniel is doing fine - he had three stitches put in his right thumb. He is worried about how to do the following things with his left hand:


1) Shave

2) Take care of business
3) Brush his teeth
4) Use a keyboard and mouse
5) Write

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...