Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Another Job Update

So the job hunt has been a difficult one. I had another interview yesterday that did not pan out - though the company liked me, I am not corporate enough for them... I have had other interviews where I was perceived as being too corporate. I guess all of that is in the eye of the beholder. I am becoming quite adept at interviewing, but it would be great to finally land a job.

The past couple of months have really been a roller coaster of ups and downs for me - I am too this, I am not enough of that... Flying to Texas for an interview that did not pan out. Another company telling me that I was hired on a Friday and then on Monday pulling out due to factors that existed beyond me personally. There are so many forces that exist outside of me as a person and my work that I have no control over. It has definitely been a challenge to wait for the right thing to come along. I know that it will, but it is still a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...