Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Die-Hard PC Fan

This post is not directly about me, it is about a guy I know who works for Microsoft and is a die-hard PC lover... This past Sunday, he was going on and on about how PCs were better than Macs and why. I don't generally getting into debates with die hard people, because often you cannot win these debates.

Anyways, I work on both a PC and Mac platform. I prefer a Mac, but I am perfectly adept at working on a PC. On Sunday, I was asked if I had ever had problems with my Mac crashing or programs freezing up. The answer is no.


Well today, I was working in Microsoft Word (on my Mac) and the program froze up on me. I have never had to force quit a program on my Mac and here I found myself having to force quit a Microsoft program. I just thought that was kind of ironic and funny considering Sunday's conversation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...