Saturday, January 05, 2008

Dan In Real Life


Last night, Daniel and I went to the dollar theater to see Dan In Real Life - what a great movie. It is hard to pinpoint exactly what made me love this movie, but it is definitely a new favorite.

We were laughing so hard through some scenes that I was almost crying. The love story was good, but I think the thing that touched me the most was the way the family interacted. It really reminded me of my own family... playing games, eating breakfast together, spending an entire 3 days being almost inseparable as a family unit, complete craziness, helping each other... that is definitely what it is like when I am with my family (both immediate and extended).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...