Tuesday, January 01, 2008

First Day of the Year

Daniel and I slept in and were lazy today until we got up. Then we decided to bike to our favorite breakfast joint combining two of our favorite things (ok, I will admit that breakfast out is one of my faves and biking is one of Daniel's). Anyways, we geared up to ride the 5-ish miles (one way) in the 40 degree weather. It was much better than I expected - very exhilarating to ride in this temperature, really wakes your body up.

We are still debating what to spend the rest of the day doing... we considered hitting the indoor climbing gym, but we think it may be slammed, so we will wait and see.


I start teaching in 8 days so I have a lot of preparation to do: like create the projects, start writing quizzes and just deciding on an overall format for the class. It is an exciting prospect and I am looking forward to doing something so new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...