Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A few of our favorite things and I am exhausted

Stay in bed until 9:30.

10:15: Bike 5 miles to
The Original Pancake House in 40 degree weather.

11:00-ish: Share a western omelette and pancakes.


Bike 5 miles home, get home at noon.


Shower, drink a gatorade.


1:00-ish: Leave for
Inner Peaks for 3 hours of indoor rock climbing.

Go to
O'Charley's for an early dinner at about 4:30.

5:30-ish: Come home to crash for the evening.


If we weren't so tired, we would probably run out for a coffee, but I foresee the rest of the evening to be spent watching movies at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...