Saturday, February 23, 2008

Goodbye to the Pathfinder

Last weekend while I was in California for work, Daniel ended up selling our Pathfinder. This is somewhat sad for us as this is the vehicle we drove to NYC to buy four years ago - in the end this vehicle only cost us $400 per year to own and it never broke down on us.

It was a good vehicle for us, but when Daniel couldn't get it to pass the Mecklenburg County car inspection, we decided it was time to say goodbye. Now we are officially a one-car family.


This first week wasn't too difficult - Daniel bike commuted on the days I had to teach in Rock Hill and we were able to carpool together the other days. We are now debating whether to continue to tough it out as a one-car family or to go ahead and get another vehicle... we also have the motorcycle, so we are in ok shape for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...