Thursday, February 14, 2008

Everyday Edisons

This weekend is the San Jose, California casting call for Everyday Edisons. EE is the PBS television show that the company I work for produces. Most of the staff is going for the weekend.

Today I found out that there was an extra ticket available and was asked (late this afternoon) if I would be interested in going to the casting call. After making sure that all of my work was caught up and that Daniel didn't mind me running away for the weekend, I decided that I would go.


So tomorrow at 5 a.m., Daniel will take me to the airport and I will be heading for California. It should be interesting and I am looking forward to learning more about the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...