Friday, February 01, 2008

First Full Week

This week has flown by. Some parts are a little overwhelming and having a cold has not helped, but overall I am very excited about the future.

I have a lot of stretching to do. The most overwhelming task that I feel the least equipped for is our product-naming sessions. We have had two so far and we are all expected to show up with lists of possible names for new products that are in the lineup. This is an area that I definitely need to work on and hopefully will get better at this with time.


My cold is easing, but it has been no fun to have a head cold all week. Hopefully I will get over it this weekend.


I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend... after I clean the house and go buy groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...