Thursday, February 07, 2008

Still Adjusting

I am still adjusting to the craziness of my new work schedule, but I am loving everything that I am doing. I really love teaching - but the prep work has proven to be very time consuming. I think if I teach another semester, if will definitely be more enjoyable and less time consuming outside of school.

Working at Enventys has been great. I am learning new things and being able to contribute to such a creative group is a blast. I feel very blessed to have both of these opportunities.


Being able to play wii at work or use IM as a form of communication with my co-workers is also nice.


Next weekend almost everybody from work is headed to San Jose, CA for a casting call for
Everyday Edisons... maybe in the future I will get to go on the casting calls as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...