Friday, February 15, 2008

My Exhausting Day

I am in San Jose, California and feeling very out of it. This morning started with a 4:30 a.m. wake up followed by a quick shower and hurrying to the airport.

Leaving Charlotte was uneventful. Connection flight in Dallas proved more exciting. Our flight had problems. We waited an extra hour. The plane was fixed. We boarded. Then were told the problem was not fixed and to deboard. More waiting followed. Finally we got a new plane and were on our way to San Jose - a couple of hours behind schedule.


Once in San Jose, we made our way to our hotel. Which is incredibly nice and in the heart of SJ. We had a little while to check-in before reconvening to go to the convention center to set up for tomorrow.


After setting up for the casting call for
Everyday Edisons, we had more free time before a 7:00 (PST) dinner. Dinner was at a little Italian place that we rented for all 40 of us. Lets just say it was a little small and I am sure we were breaking plenty of fire codes.

It is now 8:20 p.m. Pacific time and I am about to drop dead because it is 11:20 p.m. Charlotte time and I have now officially been awake for 19.5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...