Monday, June 20, 2011

Finding Nemo Birthday Party


I wanted to give my little sister props for throwing a fabulous 2nd birthday party for her daughter, Izzy. I helped with the invitations and some basic decorating, but Angela went ALL OUT with ideas and creativity.


She made a beautiful cake... when did she turn into a little artist?


And cute star-shaped cookies. As wells as tons of great food to eat.

 

She had crafts – bravely getting a gaggle of two-year olds to paint...


AND make take home gifts.


She wrangled a house full of people – all while functioning on next to no sleep.


Angela – you are an amazing mom and wonder woman when it comes to doing all of the things you did to make this party go smoothly!


Happy 2nd Birthday Izzy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow AMAZING! I am looking to make Nemo invites too yours are so cute where did you get them from?
    If you could please e-mail me.. amberknoche@hotmail.com THX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your invitations. My God Son will be turning 1 and his theme is also Finding Nemo. May i ask how youu got IZZYs name like that ?? im having a hard time finding a great font. could you please email me at wehilani44@yahoo.com. Thank Youu & Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...