Monday, June 06, 2011

Woodstock Farmers' Market

After paddling on Lake Sunapee, we headed to the Woodstock Farmers' Market for lunch. Can I just say they have amazing sandwiches and if you are in the Woodstock, VT area, you cannot pass this place up?


After you get your food {either before or after you hike, bike, paddle or sight see}, you can take it out back and sit and enjoy the view of the river while you eat.


Seriously, don't miss out on these sandwiches.


Daniel ordered Moonlight in Vermont, hold the apples and mayo. 


I had John's Hillbilly Steak and Cheese, with everything please. Both were amazing.



We also tried oogave Natural Sodas. Daniel had Watermelon and I had Key Lime. They were delish and you couldn't tell that there was zero sugar in them.

Woodstock Farmers' Market on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...