Wednesday, May 08, 2013

See Jack {late March 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years. This set of videos finish out the month of March.

On a random note, the is my 1,300th post! Daniel thinks I need a life. I told him that I have a life – it's just that 8+years of it are recorded on my blog.


See Jack play with his new {to him} Lego wagon and Legos.
{late March}

See Jack try out the doggy door again. He continues to try this out daily.
Thankfully {a month later} he still hasn't figured out that he can fit through this door. 
{late March}


See Jack try out his horsey for the first time.

He also tries to climb up on it by himself. 
{late March}

See Jack ride the four-wheeler with his daddy.
He was not a fan of leaving mommy behind.
I got on behind Daniel and held Jack and all was right with the world again.
Now he has no problem riding with just daddy.
{late March}


See Jack climb down off of his Lego wagon after climbing up on it.
{late March}   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...