Wednesday, August 28, 2013

See Jack {early-mid July 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.


See Jack attempt to put shorts on. Over his pajama pants. 
He is very interested in trying to put on his own pants. 
{early July}


See Jack play on his "bike." He still hasn't gotten the hang of pedals yet.
{early July}


See Jack practice running. On a hill.
{early July}


See Jack build with his Legos.
{mid July}


See Jack pretend to talk on his daddy's flip phone.
{mid July}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...