Friday, August 30, 2013

Thirty Three

Daniel turned 33 yesterday. We had a really low key celebration. He stopped to run on the way home from work and then we had pizza from Papa John's pizza followed by Chocolate Pudding Oreo Heath Pie and a RedBox for dessert – his pick.


Tomorrow we are headed to the beach for some much needed R&R. We have been traveling a lot lately, none of which has been even remotely relaxing. We need some time to reset and figure out some things pertaining to the next phase of our life.


I hope you have a blessed weekend and that you don't have to work too hard on Labor Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...