Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014


Sometimes being a father means giving up your hat.


Sometimes fatherhood is celebrated with a home-cooked breakfast.


Sometimes being a dad means sharing your dessert.


Sometimes it is listening to annoying Father's Day cards that play music over and over and over again.


I am so thankful for the father's in my life. My own dad who has taught me so much over the years, and my husband who is a patient teacher and loving wrestler (amongst other things) to our son. I am also thankful for my father-in-law, grandfathers, and uncles who have all played a role in my life. I hope today is a special day for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...