Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Moores Go West: Day 19 (Yosemite in California)

Quick hike to Lower Yosemite Falls. And some bouldering along the way. They aren’t ready for El Capitain, but love to see them enjoying the granite on this beautiful day.

Yesterday after seeing Lower Yosemite Falls, we found our way to the base of El Capitan. Climbing is prohibited right now because of Peregrine Falcon nesting so we didn’t get to see any amazing feats, but the boys were thrilled to get their hands on the granite and try their best at the bottom of El Cap.  

Hiking to Lower Yosemite Falls and the base of El Capitan makes our 28th hike of 2021 (28/52). We walked a total of 5 miles. This brings us to 81.5 miles hiked this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...