Monday, April 12, 2021

Moores Go West: Day 25 (Hoover Dam in Nevada)

Enjoying the pool this morning while Daniel does some work. With all of our adventuring, when we ask the kids what their favorite part is, they say the freezing indoor pool in Yosemite 🙄 I’m sure they will now say this pool. If I took away pools as an option for favorite, I

Since we have a dam engineer in the family, you know we had to stop at Hoover Dam. Daniel says he could spend three days here and would be willing to do an inspection for free to get a true experience of the dam. ’m pretty certain Alabama Hills wins for our favorite spot. 

This was our 33rd hike for 2021 (33/52). We walked a total of 4 miles. This brings us to 100 miles hiked this year.    

Love is getting in the pool with your kids and playing a family game of Marco Polo even though it’s 73 degrees out. I feel like the term heated pool is generous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...