Wednesday, June 15, 2011

18Weeks.5Days.


We are getting close to the halfway mark. In about 3 weeks we will discover the gender. In the meantime I am enjoying sitting on my porch drinking iced coffee in the mornings and not having a whole lot of responsibility.

My belly is getting a little bigger – somehow it always appears larger in the evenings. Daniel has informed me that I officially look pregnant. Mostly I feel like I am bloated ALL OF THE TIME. It probably has something to do with my insides stretching and growing. Heartburn continues to be my archenemy – also worse at night. And I have given myself a total of 64 shots to date.

Most of my clothes still fit relatively well, but bras are now my nemesis. Who knew that my chest cavity would be expanding so much!?! Mostly they make me feel incredibly uncomfortable, like I am being squeezed by a boa constrictor. Suggestions on a good bra for the duration of my pregnancy would be most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...