Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mark's Birthday

 
As I mentioned in an earlier post, we attended my brother's birthday party last weekend. It was a much different party that Izzy's Tinkerbell party, but still a lot of fun.


We were a part of the pre-party, arriving at 7pm. It was actually nice to arrive early and get to visit with some of my brother's friends and roommates. Everyone was really friendly and incredibly sweet to our kids.

 Can you spot the manequin head? They were hidden all over the yard at the party.

In grown up life, we don't always get opportunities to hang out with our sibling's friends and I enjoyed visiting with people that love my brother.


We had so much fun meeting Mark's friends.


And the kids had a blast playing with balloons and hanging out in the back yard looking for lightening bugs with their Uncle Mark.


Jack even got his groove on.



The funniest (most panicked) moment of the evening was when I looked up and saw Jack drinking out of a red solo cup. I rushed over and discovered that he was drinking water.


I had a great time celebrating with my brother as he begins another year of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...