Friday, May 27, 2016

Isaac's First Haircut

 BEFORE
 AFTER

We have been taking Jack to Pigtails and Crewcuts since we moved to Chattanooga. His first haircut experience was great, but subsequent ones were more of a challenge. But then we discovered P&C and Jack has loved every haircut since.



He calls it "his hair cutting place that has movies and bubbles."



For the last month or so we have been feeling the need to cut Isaac's hair. It was approaching baby mullet in the back and his bangs were constantly in his little eyes. But I couldn't bring myself to get it cut before his first birthday, so we put it off.



But this week we agreed that it was time. Daniel had a light work week so he was able to meet us at the haircut place.



We let Jack go first so that Isaac could observe and then our littlest guy took his turn.



The kids love that they get to pick a vehicle to ride in. Isaac was totally enamored with getting to drive his own fire engine and ring the bell. He only fussed a couple of times, but I think that had more to do with not being able to find his hands under the cape than it did with the actual haircut.



Pigtails and Crewcuts cost a bit more, but we always have a good experience.



Haircut milestones are bittersweet. Our little guy no longer looks like a baby and Jack is looking more and more like a big kid these days.


Jack BEFORE

Jack AFTER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...