Wednesday, March 07, 2018

From America to Zanzibar at the Creative Discovery Museum


Sometimes you just need to change things up. It's been cold, but not snowy and the kids have been asking to go to the Creative Discovery Museum. So, that's what we did.


We saw the new exhibit “From America to Zanzibar” that shows how Muslims live in various parts of the world.


Jack did a building project in the Make It Lab, and Isaac wanted to paint.


The boys enjoyed digging for dinosaurs and figuring out ways to configure chutes and locks in the river play area.


And we couldn’t leave without beating on the drums and stopping to make life-size bubbles on the way out.


The CDM continues to be one of our favorite places in Chattanooga and it's the perfect place to visit if the weather outside is cold or rainy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...