Friday, August 09, 2019

Canada Bound: Welland Canal

We went and checked out the Welland Canal in St. Catherine’s this afternoon. We drove down the canal parkway and saw four ships in the canal. We stopped at the Canal Museum at Lock 3 and watched a ship lock all the way through. It was pretty cool.

After watching the ship lock through the Welland Canal yesterday, we went on a quick bike ride on the Greenbelt, a trail that follows the canal. We didn’t have a whole lot of time but enjoyed our ride together.

Campground: My second cousin's yard in St. Catherines, ON about 30 minutes from Niagara Falls

Highlights: Welland Canal and Greenbelt Bike Trail

Days on the Road: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...