Wednesday, May 06, 2020

CVSD: Day 56


We did an Egg Drop Challenge as a part of science today (we were supposed to do this a couple of weeks ago, but better late than never!). We are in the final weeks of school, and to be honest, I'm not sure how the summer will go since some type of a schedule keeps us all sane. Normally that would include swim team, but right now, who knows?

As for the Egg Drop Challenge, we were all winners! Even from 25 feet, all of our eggs survived. The soft ground might have had something to do with it. The parachute options the boys used really slowed down the descent.

In good news, after seven weeks of coughing, I seem to be cough free, which is a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...