Monday, February 01, 2021

January

On a national level January brought chaos to our country, but on a local level and in our own home, we continued on living our life to the fullest extent of our abilities. 

I completed 11 hikes walking 32 miles in the woods this month (10 hikes with my kids). 

We bought a new truck for an upcoming trip and sold our Subaru that we've had forever. 

And I ended on a high note getting to attend a women's retreat with some good friends. 

We had warm beautiful days and really cold days with some dustings of snow. But the boys were able to get outside for a portion of each day. I’m so thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...