Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Company

I love when people come to visit us. 1) I love to have company and 2) We always manage to make noticable progress on the house b/c we have a goal.

The house is starting to feel more like home and I have even ventured into the basement to try to find some "decorative" things that I had forgotten we owned. It is amazing how little things really make the difference and make a house feel like a home.


Mom & Dad will be here tomorrow and I am very excited. Daniel is taking TH/FR off so that he and my Dad can get some work done. They are going to tackle the master bathroom. The plan is for them to build the shower pan so that it can be tiled later. They will also have to move some of the plumbing since we are enlarging the shower. Then they can install cement board in the shower and there is a lot of drywall work to do - all of the closets and also the wall b/t the MBR and MBA. If they have time there are plenty of little things to work on. I am so excited b/c the end is seemingly in sight for the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...