Friday, July 27, 2007

Shrek the Third and a Big Thunderstorm

We saw Shrek 3 tonight. It was cute. Throughout the whole movie we kept hearing thunder rumble - there were times I wasn't sure if it was the movie or outside. It turns out it was outside.

When we came out of the theater, the rain was a
torrential down pour. Sheets of rain is not quite adequate to describe the down pour. Daniel was a gentleman and ran to the back corner of the parking lot to get the car and came and picked me up.

Lightening, thunder and rain so hard you could not see the road the whole way home. I love thunderstorms, I just hope that we don't end up with another downed tree!


I received a call from Sporting News
this afternoon. They are a company from St. Louis that just got relocated to Charlotte - they put out "year books" for Nascar and all of the professional sports teams (hockey, baseball, basketball, football, fantasy football, etc) as well as college sports. It seems they are interested in me, which is interesting... we will see.

We are hoping to make some decent headway on the master bathroom this weekend - hopefully we will finish gutting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...