Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thank goodness for wheel barrows

This morning I fished hauling what was left of our fallen tree - all of the pieces of wood that are the right size for firewood. It took me about 5 trips with the wheel barrow, but it is all finished (it would have taken me much longer if I had to carry all of the wood in my arms instead of hauling it with the wheel barrow).

I really wasn't sure if all of the wood would make an entire new row of firewood, but it does. We now have firewood stacked behind our deck 3 rows deep. We are going to have to make an extra effort to get our basement finished before it gets cold this year so that we can actually try to use up some of this wood!


Wheel barrow is a strange word (the barrow part anyways). What does that mean/where does it come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...