Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Outdoor Adventures | 2010 edition

This year was another really rough one for us. We spent the first half of the year living in separate states, followed by 3 months in a camper at a campground, before finally settling into a new home in a really rural part of Alabama. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of time available for adventures this year.


January - June
After one year of unemployment, Daniel moved to Chattanooga to start a new job.
We put our house on the market.
We finally sold it after 6 months.

July
Paddling the New River | New River Gorge, WV

August
Living in a Camper at Raccoon Mountain | Chattanooga, TN
Four Wheelers in the Smoky Mountains | Pidgeon Forge, TN


September
Mountain Biking at Raccoon Mountain | Chattanooga, TN
West Rim Trail | Cloudland Canyon, GA 

October
Backpacking at Bob Bald | Joyce Kilmer Slick Rock Wilderness, NC

November
Point Rock Trail | Bucks Pocket State Park, AL

December
My First 5k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...