Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Getaway: North Carolina Mountains

I will write all about our trip to the mountains tomorrow. For now, I thought I would leave you with some pictures from our trip... We learned how to snowboard. We took a hike. We enjoyed good food and we relaxed. It was a great weekend.


Daniel thought I had some sexy hair and sunglasses!


Daniel and Sophie on the mile-high bridge at Grandfather Mountain.


  Sophie and I on a rock outcropping at Grandfather Mountain.



Hiking in the woods at Grandfather Mountain.


Enjoying fudge.

 
Dinner at Bistro Roca.


Breakfast at Knights on Main.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...