This is the 5th year I have tracked my effort to read 52 books on this blog. Below you will find my full list of books read in 2013. You can click on the link to each month for book reviews.
1) The Wander Year
2) Gods and Kings
3) Song of Redemption
4) The Contessa's Vendetta
5) The Four Seasons of Marriage
6) You Lost Me
7) Warrior Prayers
8) Yellow Star
9) The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
10) The Strength of His Hands
11) Behind the Iron Curtain
12) Sparkly Green Earrings
13) Pride and Prejudice
June - no books read
14) The Three Musketeers
15) Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century
16) Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
17) Healthy Finances by Infinite Ideas
18) The Price of Politics
19) Who Took My Money?
20) The Soul Keepers
23) Keeping Kids Reading
24) Economics: The Remarkable Story of How the Economy Works
26) The Tipping Point
27) The Story
If you are interested, here are my lists for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Five Senses Nature Hike: ways we can experience the world around us Location: Green Gorge Trail One of my favorite studies we are doin...
I have had some questions about how I am feeling so I thought I would share what it has been like for me to experience Polyhydramnios with ...
UPDATE 01/07/16 This project is by far my most viewed post thanks to Pinterest and also this blog post from Make Magazine in 2014...
"I just like to know," said Pooh humbly. Have you ever had a quote that really resonated with you? This line from "Winni...