Friday, September 08, 2017

Greenway Farms Picnic


We had another successful day with friends at Greenway Farms. This time we met up with plans to picnic. We followed our favorite trail through the woods which means stopping at the "haunted cabin" and then finding the teepee in the woods and adding limbs to it, and finally picnicking in the big field. While the mamas talked, the kids raced off to play hide-and-seek and tag under the huge oak trees. It's a great way to spend a Friday.
 

Check back on Fridays to see our weekly outings.
If you're following along, here are our previous Friend Friday adventures:
August: Coolidge Park
September: Creative Discovery Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...