Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Weekly Hike: Rainbow Lake


Rainbow Lake on Signal Mountain will always be one of my favorite hikes –– I'm pretty sure it's my boys favorite too.


Today we met up for one last hike before we head west for the next five weeks. It was bittersweet hiking with our friends and saying goodbye at the end of the afternoon.




I am so thankful for this group who adventure with us each week. I am thankful for nature that resets our minds and gives us beauty in a world that is increasingly ugly.

I am thankful for good friendships for my boys. And good friendships for me as well, with opportunities to share good and bad alike. To encourage and be encouraged.

Our family is looking forward to our big trip, but we will miss this crew (and those who couldn't make it today). And we can't wait to meet up again in April, with lots of new stories to share!

This was our 18th hike in 2021 (18/52), we walked 2.5 miles which brings us to 52.5 miles hiked this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...