Monday, March 01, 2021

February

The weather in February was all over the place. Hot one day, freezing the next. Then foggy and then hot again. Repeat. The snomageddon that hit the south missed us completely. 

Still, we managed to fit in weekly playground meetups and weekly hikes with our friends, completing five hikes over the course of the month which brings us to 15 hikes and 47 miles walked so far this year. 

On a sad note, we had to say goodbye to friends who were moving back to where they were originally from. We made the most of our last week with these friends, hanging out every single day last week.

It was a busy month that flew by –– which was a nice change after January seemed to drag and drag. We are now gearing up for a busy month with lots of traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...