Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 1

Workout(s):
6:30 AM: Got up to walk the dog - 1.5 miles on the Greenway.

5:30 PM:
The Workout 180 Challenge was definitely a challenge for me. A wake-up call that I am severely out of shape. I know things will get better, but I also know it will probably feel worse before it feel betters. It was pretty hot/humid today and I struggled through the second half of the workout. Hopefully tomorrow things will be better, but I am expecting some intense soreness to work through.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Bran muffin (my mom's recipe) and Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Strawberries
Lunch: Leftover Penne with Chicken and Asparagus
Snack: Orange
Post-Workout Snack: 1 String Cheese
Dinner: Salmon with Italian Veggies
Snack: Breyers Heart-Smart Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
Total Water: 112 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1388

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...