Saturday, June 13, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 12

Workout(s):
My knee is still bothering me so I opted for long walks with the dog instead of the high-impact 180 workout. I plan to get back with the program on Monday.

9:30 AM:
Went for a 3.5-mile walk at Colonel Francis Beatty Park. We walked the single-track mountain biking trail in reverse. It was the first time I had been out there on foot. The walk through the woods was nice and Sophie did well with all of our encounters with mountain bikers. Her trail etiquette is slowly improving.

7:00 PM
: Went on a 1-mile walk through the neighborhood. Halfway through our walk, Sophie saw a rabbit and went kind of crazy. I hate how she sounds when she wants to get a rabbit (or squirrel or any other wild animal). She can chase all she wants in our fenced back yard, but not when we are walking onleash.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Cascadian Farms Honey Clusters Cereal and Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Lunch: Leftover pizza
Snack: Iced Cafe Latte
Dinner: Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas
Snack: 2 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
Total Water: 48 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1360

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...