Monday, June 01, 2009

Six-Week Workout Challenge


Today marks the start of a six-week, workout challenge that I am participating in. This challenge is for an infomercial for the Workout 180 (a product developed by the company I work for)... DRTV, here I come.

I am planning on tracking my progress and my experience here. I figure if I am going to have access to a trainer and a free workout plan, I am going all out. I am not expecting a drastic change in weight over the next six weeks, but I am hoping to lose inches and get a good schedule started that I plan (hope) to keep up. I used to work out pretty religiously, but since I started working at enventys, I have had trouble incorporating workouts into my life.

I am excited about the possibilities. To be honest, today is orientation and I am dreading the "before" picture that we are required to take. I don't mind getting on a scale and being measured doesn't bother me, but the idea of getting in front of a camera in spandex and a sports bra kind of freaks me out.

Meals For Today:
Breakfast: Berry Blast Smoothie and Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Blueberries, 1 glass of water
Lunch: Spinach, Sundried Tomato, Chicken, Pecan and Feta Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing ( a variation of my brother's recipe), 1 String Cheese, 1 glass of water
Snack: Sugar Snap Peas, 1 glass of water
Dinner: Penne with Chicken and Asparagus and 1 glass of water
Snack: Pudding with Strawberries and Graham Crackers

According to Calorie Count my calories for the day totaled 1,647.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...