Thursday, June 25, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 24

Workout(s):
5:30 PM: Tonight was a repeat of Tuesday's workout alternating 60 seconds of cardio with 60 second intervals of calisthenics. I enjoyed the work out and can definitely tell a difference in my energy level. The hardest part was being stiff from last night's resistance-only work out. When I got home tonight, I hopped in the tub and took a cold bath - hopefully this will relieve the soreness and stiffness that seems to exist from my waist to my knees. On a happy note, my knee pain has completely subsided.

I feel kind of bad... I have chosen sleep over getting up and walking Sophie with Daniel in the mornings. She doesn't need me to go, but it is nice to hang out with them before I go to work. Will have to try to get up in the morning.


Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Non Fat Vanilla Yogurt with Granola and Iced Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Watermelon
Lunch: Leftover Salmon, Jasmine Rice and Mixed Vegetables from BoneFish Grill
Snack: Pita Chips, a Banana and String Cheese (I am not one to play with my food, but I really enjoy eating string cheese by pulling it apart and eat one string at a time...)
Post Workout Snack: Chocolate Milk
Dinner: Eggs Baked in Tomatoes and Red Peppers
Total Water: 96 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1818

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...