Monday, June 08, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 7

Workout(s):
7:00 AM: Walked the dog on the Greenway 1.25 miles.

5:30 PM:
60 minute cardio/resistance workout. Tonight we did a pyramid workout. One minute of cardio at 50% exertion, one minute at 60%, one minute at 70% and one minute at 80%. Followed by a 30 second break, then 3 sets of 15 reps of resistance. Repeat. I enjoy the resistance training but I loathe this type of cardio training. The only kind of pyramid training I have ever liked is spinning.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Eggs Baked in Tomatoes and Red Peppers and Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Cherries and Almonds
Lunch: Craisin-Turkey-Pecan-Feta-Granny Smith Apple Salad
Snack: Tuna on one slice of whole-wheat bread and Sugar Snap Peas
Dinner: Sesame Chicken Edamame Bowl with Brown Rice
Snack: Breyers Heart-Smart Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
Total Water: 96 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1448

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...