Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 9

Workout(s):
5:30 PM: 50 minute cardio/resistance workout. I missed the warm up today because I had a project that had to be wrapped up before end of day. We went back to the 4-minute pyramids because so many people complained. To be honest, I thought today was not too bad. I need to work on bringing my own intensity up during the cardio part. The resistance bands are providing a decent workout for me. I have increased the amount of resistance every day and I am feeling good.

I skipped out on walking the dog with Daniel this morning. For some reason I woke up at 4AM and didn't go back to sleep until 5:30. I opted to sleep in lieu of our daily walk.


Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Bran Muffins (mom's recipe) and Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Cherries and Pecans
Lunch: Leftover Sesame Chicken Edamame Bowl with Brown Rice
Snack: Tuna on a slice of whole wheat bread and one Orange
Dinner: Garlic-Rosemary Lamb Chops and Oven Roasted Potatoes
Total Water: 96 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1664

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...