Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday Things (Random, March 2012)

My house is magically cleaner when I am crazy busy. Chalk it up to a personality that thrives on procrastinating and the ensuing pressure that comes from having too much on my plate.

----------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of which... my house is currently the cleanest it has been since Jack came home. I also am juggling several new freelance projects with tight deadlines. This is my sweet zone and I love being extra busy during Jack's nap times.

Granted I didn't go to bed until after midnight, four nights in a row, last week. That caught up with me on the weekend and I spent Saturday taking long naps when Jack napped. You know, instead of working like a mad woman.

----------------------------------------------------------


I ordered gray and white striped curtains from West Elm for Jack's nursery {actually a cotton shower curtain I am converting into regular curtains}. So excited that they are here. Now to find the right curtains {or fabric} for our bonus room window.

----------------------------------------------------------


I have been looking for a case for my Kindle. I was thrilled to find one at The Pleated Poppy's Etsy shop. It happens to be made with the Michael Miller Bicycle fabric that I used in Jack's nursery. Love.

----------------------------------------------------------

I am finally joining the 21st century and getting a smart phone this weekend. Though we still won't have texting. So for the love, please don't text us unless it is an EMERGENCY. I can't wait to join the world of Instagram – like I don't take enough photos of Jack or the food I cook...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...