Sunday, March 22, 2020

CVSD: Day 11

I haven't seen any of my good friends in person in seven days.
It has rained almost every day for the last 10 days.
I have had a dry cough now for twelve days (no other symptoms).
I have made 28 meals in a row.
I have washed countless dishes and loads of laundry.
Ants have decided to invade our house.

I have talked to my parents more frequently in the last week than I normally do.
I have texted my sister and brother more in the last week that I have in the last several months combined.
I have talked with my neighbors (at a safe distance) almost daily.
I have been able to text countless friends on an almost daily basis to see how they are doing.
I have been able to use zoom to catch up with groups of friends via video conferencing.
I have listened to the birds sing and watched spring start to make an appearance.
I have read my bible and prayed more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...