Thursday, March 01, 2012

Thursday Things (Random, March 2012)


Daniel has requested that I don't make desserts for two weeks. Not because he doesn't love them, but because we need a break from chocolate overload. I made the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bars again last weekend. They were amazing, but we obviously need a break from chocolate. At least our waist lines do.

*The picture above was taken by my sister. The little ramekin and little glass of milk were for my mom. We were cracking up because everyone else's portions were huge.
------------------------------------------------------------------------


My immediate family got together this past weekend. We have grown from 5 to 10 over the last 10 years. Hard to believe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Recently I was running low on cloth diapers, so I stuck Jack in disposables {size 2, eek!} and I felt like he was naked! I can't believe how big my little boy is getting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


I finally finished the baby blanket I have been knitting for Jack. It only took me 3+months to complete. So glad to have finished my first big knitting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...