Saturday, April 11, 2020

CVSD: Day 31

It's Easter weeked and the USA has passed the half a million mark for confirmed cases of Covid-19, though the numbers are probably way higher considering how many people have not been tested.

Worldwide, the number is around 1.75 million. The number of cases being reported daily in China is less than 100, so either the disease has run its course there or they are not reporting correctly. It's hard to know what is what these days as there seems to be a lot of misinformation floating around.

I have been feeling very contemplative lately. I pray more. Read my Bible more. And don't have many words to say. My energy has gone to keeping life as normal as possible for our kids. Today that meant an Easter Egg Hunt in our back yard.

My allergies are kicking in. Sore throat. Headache. Watery eyes. I just want to nap. That's about where things are right now in my world. I love my family and miss my friends.

Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an everpresent help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging... vs. 10 Be still, and know that I am God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...