Friday, April 17, 2020

CVSD: Day 37

On a daily basis, I find myself thinking of everything in terms of numbers these days. I guess it gives me some semblance of control.

2.1 million – approx. number of Coronavirus cases worldwide
667,000 – approx. number of CV cases in the USA
6,000 – approx. number of CV cases in Tennessee
37 – number of days we have been self isolating
24 – number of work days Daniel has been working from our kitchen table
17 – number of nights the kids have slept in cushion forts (on back deck, in screened porch, in basement)
15 – number of days we have been sheltering in place
3 – number of times I have been to the grocery store since this all started
2 – number of work projects I've completed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...